I had the honor of teaching a class about peace in my women’s Bible class at Bering Drive Church of Christ last Wednesday. The following series “Peace Talks” will explore the practices that create a civil society and an environment that honors peaceful communication. “Peace Talks” focuses in on virtues, calming tools, and the work of peace mediators throughout the world.
- Jonathan Sacks: http://www.onbeing.org/program/dignity-difference/188
- John Paul Lederach: http://www.onbeing.org/program/art-peace/transcript/1044
- Jonathan Haidt: http://www.onbeing.org/program/jonathan-haidt-the-psychology-behind-morality/634
- Greg Boyle: http://www.onbeing.org/program/father-greg-boyle-on-the-calling-of-delight/5053
- Daniel Goleman, TED Talk: Why aren’t we more compassionate?
- Roy, Denise, (2007). Momfulness: Mothering with Mindfulness, Compassion, and Grace